Includes current trends in collecting and investing, the latest information on errors and varieties, and how to collect ancient coins. Filled with the most current values and the latest market reports, this guide has all the information you need to become a knowledgeable coin collector. Features include:
- Listings for coins from over fifty countries;
- Hundreds of photos for easy identification;
- An updated market review that traces current trends in collecting and investing;
- Valuable information in mint errors; and
- Extensive information on buying, selling, and grading coins at auctions, online, and through the mail.
Edition: 17th (2014)
Publication Date: June 2013
Customers Also Bought
Customers who bought this item also bought...
Official Blackbook Price Guide to US Coins
Official Blackbook Price Guide to US Paper Money
The Official Red Book: A Guide Book of United States Coins 2014