The 20th century is the most active of the world coin market as it offers opportunities for the beginning to serious collector. Collectors and dealers rely on this reference for the most up-to-date pricing in this area of numismatics as well as the most complete and insightful review of available and collecting world coins. A worldwide network of 120 experts continues to uncover collector coin issues never before published. For the collector or simply the researcher attempting to identify world coins, this is the perfect single source.
- Bi-metallic and tri-metallic coins.
- Completely analyzed and updated pricing.
- 20th Century innovations in world mint products.
- The Standard Catalog series is known for a strong tradition of reliability and accuracy throughout the hobby.
- One million accurate coin prices–empowers collectors to make informed buying or selling decisions.
- Now features MS65 values for much of the catalog.
- Newly discovered types and dates throughout.
- Many new mintage figures added or updated.
Binding: Paperback or DVD
Publication Date: June 2016
Customers Also Bought
Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1801-1900
Cowen's Mylar Cardboard Flips - 2x2 - Quarter Size
Cowen's Mylar Cardboard Flips - 2x2 - Cent Size