A perennial favorite among hobbyists, United States Currency appeals especially to beginning and intermediate collectors, but its solid and engaging numismatic text (written by longtime senior editor of the Guide Book of United States Coins) is valuable for established collectors and dealers as well.
- Many upgraded full-color photographs;
- Market values in up to seven grades;
- Each note identified by the hobby-standard Friedberg number;
- Historical information on every note series;
- Advice on how to collect and store paper money;
- Grading instructions;
- Guidance on detecting counterfeits;
- Special sections on valuable varieties, uncut sheets, error notes, and more.
Publication Date: April 2016
Customers Also Bought
Cowen's Mylar Cardboard Flips - 2x2 - Quarter Size
Paper Coin Envelopes -- White
E-Z-Est (Jeweluster) Coin Cleaner
Regular Duty Modern Currency Box