By using a few simple techniques, along with NOVUS No. 1 Plastic Clean & Shine, NOVUS No. 2 Fine Scratch Remover and NOVUS No. 3 Heavy Scratch Remover, you can actually add life to your plastic coin holders -- such as Capital Holders and slabs -- and keep them looking new. Available in 2 ounce, 8 ounce and 64 ounce bottles.
Novus No. 1 gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static:
- Resists finger marking;
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals; and
- Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine.
Directions for Use:
- If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
- Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
- When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
- Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties.