By using a few simple techniques, along with NOVUS No. 1 Plastic Clean & Shine, NOVUS No. 2 Fine Scratch Remover and NOVUS No. 3 Heavy Scratch Remover, you can actually add life to your plastic coin holders -- such as Capital Holders and slabs -- and keep them looking new. Available in 2 ounce, 8 ounce and 64 ounce bottles.
Novus No. 3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing.
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.